- Students monthly stipend will be divided into 2 groups of area: Area 1 Rp. 2.850.000,- (Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Denpasar, Makassar, Manado), Area 2 Rp. 2.450.000,- (Aceh, Padang, Palembang,Purwokerto, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Malang, Samarinda)
- Students will be provided with accommodation and transportation during the Orientation Program if time arrival in time with the schedule from the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Students will get settlement allowance when attending the Orientation Program.
- Students legal permit arrangement with the help of the Host University will be supported by Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Students may seek assistance from Host University in finding a house/room to rent which is included in monthly stipend
- Students must sign a statement letter provided by the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General.
- Students are requested to inform the Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation, Ministry of Education and Culture regarding date and time of arrivals to Indonesia for pick up arrangement.
- Students must arrive in Indonesia a day before the Orientation Program.
- Students will responsible for the accommodation arrangement and immigration expenses if time arrival is not in time with the schedule arranged by Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Students must follow the study until the end of the program.
- Students must write final report to the Host University and Ministry of Education and Culture after finishing the study in Indonesia.
- Students must dress courteously and with decency during their study in classroom and on campus (sleeveless tops, shorts and sandals are prohibited)
- Cell phones are to be turned off during study in the classroom.
- The allowable maximum lateness is 15 minutes.
- The minimum class attendance is 75% of the total class sessions per month. Any students who fail to meet the attendance requirement in a certain month are not entitled to the monthly allowance for the subsequent month.
- Only students with a minimum class attendance of 75% of the total class sessions for a semester are eligible to sit for the Final/Achievement test.
- Permission for nor attending a class session are given to the DRI participants only for the following conditions:
- illness (a doctor’s written statement must be presented)
- Parents/Family visit (allowable maximum class absence is 1 week)
- Immigration matters
- On duties assigned by the Host University
- Other acceptable excuses.
- Altering the selected field of study or host university is not permitted
- participants overdue arrival to the University at least 1 week after program started at the University.
- Travelling out of Indonesia during academic period of study is not permitted, except for emergency, such as: unexpected death or severe illness of parents and completion of study/graduation ceremony in the origin country
- Travelling out of Indonesia is only permitted for 1 (one) time during the academic holidays (allowable maximum leave is 2 weeks)
- DRI participants must submit a written final report to the Host University and Ministry of Education and Culture upon their completion of study in Indonesia.
Issuance of Certificate
Only participants who meet the academic requirements and sit for the achievement test of their study are awarded a certificate of study or a statement of study completion by the Host University.
- DRI participants are subject to imposition of sanctions under the following conditions:
- Any participants who fail to meet the minimum attendance requirement of 75% of the total class sessions in the previous month are not entitled to the monthly allovance for the subsequent month
- Any participants who fail to meet the minimum attendance requirement of 75% of the total class sessions in 1 semester are not eligible to sit for an achievement test and/or receive a certificate.
- Any participants who commit a violation against the other academic regulations (exclusive of classroom attendance) for the first time will be given a spoken reprimand by the authority of the Host University. Upon the second violation, the participants will be given a Letter of Reprimand 1 (SP1). Upon the third violation, the participants will be given a Letter of Reprimand 2 (SP2). Upon issuance of Letter of Reprimand 2 (SP2), the scholarship is terminated and the participants are not eligible to sit for the achievement test of the study and deportation.
- Host Universities with the approval from BPKLN may revoke the sponsorship letter and residential/stay permit for any participants upon any violation of regulations or upon the completion of term of study. The participants whose sponsorship letter and residential permit are revoked must return to their origin country at their own expense.